- Try to imagine a beach in the south
of Sardegna in September 2000 ,150 drivers divided in 10 teams, each
called like a F1 team...
- Now imagine 10 gazebos as box, a sparkling
sun and 10 Karbyks ready to run for an amazing Grand Prix, for
something never seen before.
- A track drawn around a tennis ground
and a golf-course, a track which has an up-and-down course with
dangerous dunes which do not allow mistakes of trajectory.
- Well, the Karbyk Official Team was
able to organize a GP in these conditions, letting all the 150
drivers run, doing the free trials, qualifications, race with
crowded pit-stops, spectacular competitive spirit and entertainment.
- If you want to get in touch with
this GP go on looking at the beautiful photos
and the films...